Noise is a company known in India and other countries for its smart accessories and it would be perfectly right to say that this company has become very popular now. Noise has become so popular that it recently announced that they are choosing Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma as its brand ambassador for its products. Noise had launched the right products in the market at the right time, due to which its popularity increased further. Recently Noise launched the Noise Shots XO in the Indian market which was a pair of wireless earbuds.
Today Noise has launched NoiseFit Fusion, which the company is dubbing as India’s first Full Touch Hybrid Smart Watch, which has the same Smart Watch qualities as well as traditional Analog features. It also has a mixture of Sapphire Glass and Stainless Steel, which has a 1.22-inch full-colour capacitive touch display. In this, the company has also given amazing battery backup which if you use it as a smartwatch, will give you 3 days battery backup and if you use it as an Analog watch, it will give you 30 days battery backup!
NoiseFit Fusion features and specifications
- Dimensions & Weight – 44mm X 12.8mm & 90g
- Display – 1.2-inch Round, capacitive (240 X 240) full colour touchscreen
- Battery – 200mAh Battery, 3 Day Smartwatch Battery Life; 30 Day Analogue Battery Life
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 4.2 to connect to Android or iOS phones
- Sensor – Acceleration Sensor, Heart Rate Sensor (Activity tracking, Sleep tracking)
- Charging – Magnetic Charging Dock
- Durability – 5 ATM Waterproof (Water-resistant up to 50 meters)
- In the Box – NoiseFit Fusion Smartwatch, Charging Dock, User Manuals